Our planning for the 2009 Appreciative Inquiry Conference in Kathmandu, Nepal has revved up with less than 8 weeks to go. Conference dates are November 16 – 19, 2009. We are offering some great presentations and workshops online using iCohere collaborative platform and we are seeking a number of volunteer online hosts who will be able to participate in the conference and perform some support activities. This is a great opportunity for those who want to participate, but for a variety of reason can't make it to Nepal in November. Colleague, Sue James is co-ordinating the activities.
What are the benefits of?
- Receive support and training in the virtual conference environment, prior to the conference itself;
- Become part of a global network of volunteers, all of whom share your interest in Appreciative Inquiry;
- Gain personal and professional recognition across the AI community; and
- If you can act as an online host for six (6) hours or more over the four days of the conference, you will receive a 50% discount on virtual conference registration!
- (These hours will not have to be contributed in one block, but can be spread out in two-hour time slots over the four days)
For all the details and to register, please go to http://suejames.com/aihosts2009/ I am fortunate to be able to travel to Nepal for the Conference and will also co-facilitating an online workshop, “Flourishing Destinies: How to Sustain Positive Change.” I will be happy to answer any questions and request that you use the contact form on this site to reach me.