About Robyn Stratton-Berkessel
“I experience our shared humanity daily. It is a privilege to do the work I do. When you give full voice to people, be willing to step back and allow passion, leadership, joy and productivity to flourish.”
Robyn is an author, a speaker, a podcast host, an app developer, a designer and facilitator, and coach.
- Her book: Appreciative Inquiry for Collaborative Solutions: 21 Strength-based Workshops (2010) by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. San Francisco, reached #4 in Amazon “Must Read Positive Business” list. In August, 2019 this book was published in Chinese.
- Her podcast: Positivity Strategist, rose to #1 in iTunes “New and Noteworthy” section within the first 6 weeks of release.
- Her online, video-based courses, The Positivity System, grounded in Appreciative Inquiry provides frameworks, tools, and practices to bring about the positive changes you want for yourself and your own situation.
TEDx TALK & KEYNOTE SPEAKER
- Playful Inquiry – Try This Anywhere
- A Call for Appreciative Principles for Living and Leading Today
- Overcoming Adversity to Restore Energy, Vitality and Build Capacity
- Shifting from Head Space to Heart Space
- The Very First Question Starts the Change
Robyn’s strengths are leading positive change. She partners with organizations and communities around the world, designing and delivering high impact and positive change with a focus on co-creating cultures of ownership, inclusion, and collaboration.
Her background includes management consulting, financial and professional services, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, retail, education and not-for-profit.
In 2016, Robyn was invited to join the faculty of Champlain College to teach Advanced Applications of Appreciative Inquiry and Shared Leadership and the Strengths Advantage in the Graduate Certificate Program, Positive Organizational Development and Masters Degrees online.
Robyn is an Associate of the Taos Institute – a community of scholars and practitioners committed to exploring, developing and disseminating ideas and practices that promote creative, appreciative and collaborative processes in families, communities and organizations around the world.
- ANZ Banking Corporation
- Community & Special Interest Groups
- Estee Lauder Corporation
- BAE Systems
- Deutsche Bank
- Appreciative Inquiry: Positive Business & Society Change Program, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, USA
- Master of Management (Organizational Behavior and Systems), Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- Bachelor of Arts & Graduate Diploma of Education, University of Sydney
- Master Practitioner Neuro Linguistic Programming, NY NY, USA
[email protected] https://positivitystrategist.org/contact/
Mailing Address: 6402 Tailfeather Way, Bradenton, FL, USA
“Robyn is one of those unique people that can blend theory and practice to deliver real outcomes in workshops and presentations. Her deep knowledge of Appreciative Inquiry and many other tools and techniques gives her versatility and adaptability to work with the widest range of people, teams and organisations.”
“Robyn is pure delight in sharing her point of view as you feel her passion and depth of commitment to making a difference in the world through her work. If you have an opportunity to read her book or hear her speak, take it! You will experience a shift in your thinking and feel a greater sense of appreciation in connecting with this inspiring professional colleague. She IS making a difference.”
“It is unusual to sit in a convention hall and watch people shun their cell phones in order to listen and connect with one another, or to form a working group with a positive attitude and enthusiasm. It is equally unusual for people to come back to their home office and try to recreate that connection, inspiration, and need for action, but this is exactly what happened during and after the conference Robyn led. I cannot say enough about Robyn's positive style and the strategies she outlines in her book. It would be difficult for one to attend and not be moved.”
“Robyn is 100% committed to achieving excellent results and to the people she works with – clients, partners and colleagues. She has tremendous capability in a variety of consulting methodologies and tools (including new technologies) and she is extremely flexible and creative in selecting what's best for the people and situation. Using her open and creative style, Robyn leads large and small groups to the heart of their goals and expertly guides them to think through and build plans to achieve the goals.”